REGULAR TRAINING NIGHT
Monday, 3 October 2016
Jean Vanier CSS
1145 Bronte St South, Milton, ON
Dress of the Day:
Cadets: C-2b (Regular Summer Dress)
New Recruits: White dress shirt, black tie, black dress pants and black dress shoes,
Please see the squadron calendar for details on Band, Flag Party, Range and Ground School.
Want To Join Air Cadets?
Take a look at the Join Air Cadets tab for all information on what you will need to join.
Please join us on any regular training night to sign up.
Click the “Donate Now” button below to make a donation to the Squadron
GLIDING: Selected cadets will be going Gliding this Sunday, October 2nd 2016. Here are some important details for the day:
- Please arrive at Jean Vanier Catholic Secondary School for 0700hrs (7:00am)
- Dress in layers. It is most likely going to be quite cool that day, and might even rain. Dress appropriately.
- Bring your own lunch and health card. Food will NOT be provided.
- A small canteen is available if you would like to bring a little money.
- Feel free to bring homework and or some small sports equipment (ie, soccer ball) to keep busy in between flights
- You should return to Jean Vanier between 2:30pm and 3:00pm
- IN CASE OF CANCELLATION: You will receive a message through Remind and there will be a message on Facebook.
MARCH BREAK: All cadets who received an invitation to the March Break trip on our Welcome Back Night were to have given their deposit to Maj Fox by Monday, Sept 26th to reserve their spot. Letters were given to the next cadets on the list to fill the spots not yet reserved. If you have gotten a letter recently, please let Maj Fox know ASAP if you will be attending the trip by handing in your deposit. More letters of invitation will be handed out this Monday evening. Some highlights for the trip (all tentative at this point) are: Arlington National Cemetery, Smithsonian Museum, Pentagon, White House, United Nations Building, National Mall, etc...